Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The New KFC Pokkits

Photo from: http://kfc.com.my/colonel-latest.php and http://kfc.com.my/colonel-latest.php
Interesting! New item introduced by KFC called The New KFC Pokkits. Current promotion price from 21 to 27 May 2012 is RM2.60! I'm going to try this soon.

Photo of the KFC Pokkits packaging
After trying:
I told the young man over the counter I only wanted to try the new Pokkits, and nothing else. When he passed me the pack, I'm not sure what to say. It seems the packaging is bigger than the food (+_+). There is printing of words "mobile food", "not a complete meal" on the paper wrapper. At least they are honest about it. Are we supposed to gobble it up in one bite? It didn't fit into one bite in my mouth. The salad loaded with mango flavour sauce dropped on my jeans! Still not so date-friendly eh, not good first impression if sauce drip all over while you take your first bite of this "dainty" food. I would still say The Pokkits taste pretty good. Don't expect to fill your tummy with only one. I had to go back to the counter to buy another meal as my appetite got worked up (+_+).

I should have been able to see the small size of this snack with the following photo. It didn't fit half of the tall guy's hands (^_^) even it looks like he has quite large-sized hands.
Photo from: The Sun news in Media and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...