Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello! My Lady Korean drama showing on NTV7 starting 14 June 2012 at 12pm


All photos from: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=391
Did some searching for new shows and saw that NTV7 lined up new drama for 12pm. Seems like My Girl will be ending soon on NTV7. Starting 14 June 2012 at 12pm looks like we will be seeing another Korean drama Hello! My Lady  嗨,小姐 also known as Hello! Miss or Hello! Baby (some Korean dramas really have so many names).

This is 2007 KBS2 drama, with 16 episodes, starring Lee Da-hae, Lee Ji-hoonHa Seok-jin and Yeon Mi-ju. Lee Da Hae is the same leading lady on My Girl too (^_^) and she won the TV awards for both roles for My Girl and Hello! Miss according to Lee Da Hae's biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...