Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cinderella's Stepsister on KBS World from 26 November 2012 at 3:20pm

Photo from: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=1797
Nowadays I get to watch a little of KBS World even though it's someone else hogging the TV most of the time. Saw from the November 2012 program guide that KBS World is going to show Cinderella's Stepsister at 3:20pm from 26 November 2012, Mondays to Thursdays. This 2010 drama has 20 episodes, starring Moon Geun Young, Chun Jung Myung. You might remember Chun jung Myung as Kim Young Kwang the baseball player from Glory Jane. Moon Geun Young character's mother in this drama is the same lady playing Jung Ha Na's mother in Love Rain. She was also in A Thousand Days' Promise. No wonder she looks so familiar now. Cinderella's Stepsister was shown on TV2 November 2011.

Now that I started watching this drama, I felt I liked Moon Geun Young and Chun Jung Myung more. I didn't like Moon Geun Young as Mary in Marry Me Mary. Nor did I like Chun Jung Myung as Kim Young Kwang in Glory Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...