Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Miss You Korean drama 想你 on TV9 from 28 January 2013 at 9:30pm

Photo from: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=21506
I'm terribly slow on this as I didn't have the complete TV guide nowadays. Didn't realize that TV9 is showing Korean drama too at 9:30pm (*_*) Since I missed the first 2 episodes I'm not sure what language this is shown (after watching saw it's in Korean language, good!). The Chinese newspaper that I read nowadays does not show TV9 listing.

I Miss You is Korean drama that ran on MBC from November 2012 to January 2013. There are 21 episodes. So excited to be seeing Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye on our screens! They won awards for their work here. Yoo Seung Ho became popular too from this drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...